Search

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Chanel Spring Collection 2012




(Above from left to right: Rouge Coco Baume: Hydrating Conditioning Lip Balm,
Rouge Coco: Hydrating Creme Lip Colour in Destinee, Charme, Superstition, Paradis, Chalys (The lipstick in photo is in Paradis) (Limited Edition),  Blush Horizon de Chanel: Glowing Blush Harmony, Le Vernis: Nail Colour in April, May and June (The photo of the nail polish above is in June) (Limited Edition)

About: The Chanel Spring collection is inspired by the springtime skies.

What Stacey Says: I cannot wait for the upcoming season and not just for the makeup, but also for the fashion! I love it! This collection is simply fabulous. I am loving the lipsticks and glosses, all the nail polishes, Ombre D'Eau Fluid Eyeshadow too. Lastly, the obvious Blush de Chanel...gorgeous! What products are you going to indulge in? I would love to hear from you! :)

For more information and for a full look at the gorgeous collection, please visit: www.chanel.com

Do you feel fabulous today?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is excellent blog. A great read. I'll definitely be back.
Laura Star X-Treme Board Cover, Charcoal

Unknown said...

Thanks, Jason. I'm glad you liked my blog. I appreciate it :).

Anonymous said...

What i don't realize is actually how you are now not actually much more well-favored than you might be now. You are very intelligent. You already know therefore considerably with regards to this topic, produced me personally consider it from so many various angles. Its like men and women are not involved except it is one thing to accomplish with Woman gaga! Your own stuffs excellent. At all times handle it up!
La Canadienne Women's Felicia Boot

Unknown said...

Hi Virgina. Thank you ever so much for the compliments and for the kind words :). Much appreciated :). So glad you like my blog!