Search

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What's New: Biotherm: Aquasource Nuit

Aquasource Nuit: High Density Hydration Jelly Night


About: Now, hydration goes deep* overnight Aquasource Nuit contains revolutionary skin care technology to specifically address the overnight hydration needs of women. Concentrated in Mannose, Thermal Plankton Cellular Water and P. Antarctica, a micro-organism that has the unique ability to retain water, Aquasource Nuit helps replenish skin’s water reserves. Upon wakening, the skin looks beautiful and more luminous, day after day.

VISIBLE RESULTS:
More luminous for 83% of women
Improved texture for 84% of women
More elastic for 92% of women

Suggested Retail Price: $40


Available: Shoppers Drug Mart, Biotherm boutiques, website


What Stacey Says: I recently tried this product. When I woke up the next morning, I noticed a huge difference. My skin looked hydrated, more luminous, and beautiful. I cannot forget to mention, it smelled so nice when applying this gel, well it's more like a jelly. I have never used a jelly moisturizer, however I am a fan of Aquasource Nuit/Night.


For more information: www.biotherm.ca

Do you feel fabulous today?!

No comments: