Search

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

What's New: Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy: Total Care Shampoo & Conditioner





Total Care Nourishing Shampoo is an incredible shampoo. Simply because it nourishes your hair with vitamins such as B5, C, & E, sunflower, coconut, almond, soybean oils, as well as aloe vera, plus Nutrium 10, which is meant to provide advance moisture into the hair. Isn’t that incredible?!

Total Care Nourishing Conditioner is formulated with Nutrium 10. Total Care Shampoo and Conditioner are clinically proven to reestablish the scalps natural moisture balance.

Stacey Says: I’m impressed with Total Care Shampoo & Conditioner. The two products achieved what it was set out to do. My hair feels like silk, just like a silky pillow.  To be honest, I never thought my hair could be any silkier and I was wrong. It just did!

Suggested Retail Price:
Shampoo: $5.68 - $8.49
Conditioner: $5.68 -$8.49

Available: Walmart, Shoppers Drug Mart, Target

For More Information: www.clearhaircare.com

Have you tried Total Care Shampoo & Conditioner? Please comment below. I would love to hear from you!

Have a great day :).

do you feel fabulous today?

No comments: