Search

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Clinique Adds TWO NEW Products to the Chubby Stick Family!





Chubby Stick Shadow Tint For Eyes
Chubby Stick Shadow is a sheer, creamy confection to add a bit of spice to your makeup regime. It is available in 12 long-wearing, layerable, versatile, super-wearable hues.

Suggested Retail Price: $19.00 each


Chubby Stick Intense
Chubby Stick Intense is a soft cushion of colour to the lips that is not quite sheer, nor is it opaque. This formula provides the perfect balance of each. It’s available in 8 vivacious shades.

Stacey Says: I love the perfect combination of a lip colour to be sheer and opaque. I love intense lip colours to be honest. Actually, I cannot really wear sheer colours. The acid in my lips, along with my pigmented lips just absorb any sheerness of a lip colour. With this formula it works wonderfully and looks amazing.

SRP: $19.00 each

Available: The Bay, Sears, Shoppers Drug Mart (select stores)

For More Information: www.clinique.com


Have you tried either one of these fantastic products? Please comment below. I would love to hear from you!

Have a great day :)

do you feel fabulous today?

No comments: