Search

Monday, June 1, 2015

LOVE: Yes to Coconuts: Protecting Hand & Cuticle Cream


A non-greasy yet super moisturizing hand and cuticle skin protectant cream.
This hand and cuticle saver, helps to smooth and restore dry, cracked and chapped skin. Formulated with Virgin Coconut Oil, which is rich in Vitamins A, C and E and provides nutrients that keep hands and cuticles protected. Keep one at your desk and another in your purse... to keep those hands soft (you never know when you'll be hand-holding!)
  • 97% Natural
  • Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free
  • Cruelty-free
Stacey Says: I love how non-greasy this hand cream is. I also love how this products seeps into the skin of my hands moisturizing them so effectively, so instantly, and smelling like I'm in the tropics. Coconuts is excellent to nourish and hydrate the skin. My cuticloes look amazing, as well.

For more information, visit: www.yestocarrots.com 

No comments: