Search

Monday, October 19, 2015

LOVE: The Honest Company : My Honest Opinion

My free trial :)

My trial from The Honest Company has arrived. I went for the personal care package, which consists of a Organic Healing Balm – an ointment for sensitive, dry, irritant hands; it’s a non-greasy formula leaving my hands soft and hydrating while correcting the irritant of my hands, Honest Hand Soap – leaving hands clean without drying them, Honest Face & Body Lotion – nourishing, calming and hydrating moisturizer; non-greasy moisturizer that smells nice instantaneously leaving my hands hydrant and soft. I have yet to try to the last two  product to which I’m super excited to try out! The final two products are: Honest Shampoo & Body Wash in Sweet Orange Vanilla & Honest Multi-Surface Cleaner in White Grapefruit 

Meet the creators of The Honest Company, Jessica Alba and Christopher Gavigan: http://facebystace.blogspot.ca/2015/10/love-honest-company.html


Read up on some of my fave products from The Honest Company: http://facebystace.blogspot.ca/2015/10/love-honest-company.html

Have you tried #TheHonestComapany? I would love to hear from you! 

do you feel fabulous today? 

No comments: