Search

Monday, January 18, 2016

Biotherm BIOSOURCE MOUSSE HYDRA-MINERAL CLEANSER TONING MOUSSE


Photo courtesy of biotherm.ca

BIOSOURCE MOUSSE HYDRA-MINERAL CLEANSER TONING MOUSSE ($21 150 ml, www.biotherm.ca)
Part of BIOTHERM's daily hydra-mineral moisturizing ritual, this non-aggressive skin cleanser is specially designed for normal to combination skin. Try a face cleanser for women Inspired by Japanese skincare textures!

Stacey Says: I've always liked Biotherm, and still do just not this cleanser. Biosource Mousse Hydra-Mineral Cleanser isn't for sensitive skin. It caused me to break out and my brow bones felt bured for a day. It was like my eyes were on fire. I may be being a bit dramatic. Sorry, I have the tendency, sometimes. However, I was burning and it did hurt. I couldn't wear any eye makeup, yesterday. I'm recovered today :). 

It isn't a bad product. Just because it didn't work for me, who has VERY sensitive skin, it doesn't mean it won't work for you.  It may work for you if you have dehydrated skin that isn't sensitive, or as sensitive as I am. There are many levels of sensitivity.  I just find the cleanser to be a bit too harsh for my skin. 




Is there a sweepstakes contest or giveaway you would like to collaborate with Stacey Camacho? Email staceycamacho24@gmail.com 
Are you interested in being A Guest Blog Post? Hit Stacey up with an email: staceycamacho24@gmail.com
Would you like a product review or interview on Face by Stace blog? Send Stacey an email at staceycamacho24@gmail.com
Do you want to advertise on Stacey's blog, Face by Stace? Send your email to staceycamacho24@gmail.com
Do you have beauty question? Hit me up at staceycamacho24@gmail.com

Looking forward in hearing from you!
#beauty #skincare #biotherm 

No comments: