Search

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Fshion Trend: Pajama Chic

bicycletteboutique.com

bicycletteboutique.com

Pajama chic? Really? First, we turn a slip that is normally worn under dresses, blouse and skirt to be worn as is in a very chic way. Now, pajama chic. Have we become so lazy that we will now wear pajamas with heels when we step out on to the street instead of waking up, and, oh, I don't know changing into our day clothes? Has it become such a waste of time to get dressed? This is one trend that I really hope is a fad, or at least doesn't mount to anything not even a fad, never mind a trend. I'm all about trying new trends.. I will try almost anything. If it doesn't work, I will go back to the drawing board to come up with another idea to make something happen, or I won't, and it doesn't work. Done. Next! That is exactly what I'm saying to pajama chic. Next! Am I jumping on this trend? Are you kidding me? Are there still clothes that remain in stores? Yes? Then I have clothes to wear to create an outfit.

I'm Stacey Camacho, thank you for reading. Until next time!

Connect with Me:

Is there a sweepstakes contest or giveaway you would like to collaborate with Stacey Camacho? Email staceycamacho24@gmail.com 

Are you interested in being A Guest Blog Post? Hit Stacey up with an email: staceycamacho24@gmail.com

Would you like a product review or interview on Face by Stace blog? Send Stacey an email at staceycamacho24@gmail.com

Do you want to advertise on Stacey's blog, Face by Stace? Send your email to staceycamacho24@gmail.com

Do you have beauty question? Hit me up at staceycamacho24@gmail.com

Looking forward in hearing from you!

#pajamachic #fashion #fashionblogger #sleepwearhittingthestreet #fashiontrend

No comments: