Search

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Beauty Blog!

Hi, everyone!

I want to first say thank you for the love and support of my beauty blog and for making it such a success! 

Secondly, I want your input of what you would like to see from my beauty blog. Any beauty tips? Hot trends? Get the look? Do any of these sound appealing to you? Do you want a makeup class/session/lesson?Don't forget, this is a blog for YOU! As I have just mentioned, I want YOU to tell me what is it that you want from this blog of mine. 

You can send your suggestions to staceycamacho24@gmail.com
Be sure to sure you follow me on:
Twitter: @staceycamacho 
Instagram: @staceycamacho 
Facebook: www.facebook.com/staceycamacho24

Looking forward to seeing you there and to reading your suggestions! :)

Thank you!!

No comments: