Search

Saturday, December 19, 2015

My Top 7 Cleansers to Rehydrate Your Skin!

There are so many cleansers that I love that it was difficult for me to select my top cleansers. Quite honestly, I'm sure I'm missing some. Anyway, here are the ones I was able to conjur up. It's more like these are the cleansers I have been using at the moment. 


Photo courtesy of avene.com 
1. Avene Gentle Milk Cleanser C$20 www.avene.com

pur~delicate
Photo courtesy of purlisse.com
2. Pur-lisse Pur-Delicate Gentle Soy Milk Cleanser C$36 www.purlisse.com

Photo courtesy of pharmaceuticals.com
3. Skin Deep Pharmaceuticals Vitamin C Cleanser 1 oz C$14 to 6 oz $39 www.skindermis.com

Photo courtesy of bioderma.ca
4. Bioderma Hydrabio Lait C$22  www.bioderma.ca

Photo courtesy of honest.com 
5. The Honest Company 3-in-1 Facial Towelettes C$6.50 www.honest.com

Photo courtesy of honestbeauty.com
6 Honest Beauty Refreshingly Clean Powder + Glass C$22 www.honestbeauty.com

Photo courtesy of sephora.com
6. GLAMGLOW Thirsty Cleanse Daily Hydrating Cleanser C$43 www.sephora.com


Photo courtesy of 100percentpure.com
7. 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil Creamy Cleanser C$32 www.100percentpure.com




Is there a sweepstakes contest or giveaway you would like to collaborate with Stacey Camacho? Email staceycamacho24@gmail.com 
Are you interested in being A Guest Blog Post? Hit Stacey up with an email: staceycamacho24@gmail.com
Would you like a product review or interview on Face by Stace blog? Send Stacey an email at staceycamacho24@gmail.com
Do you want to advertise on Stacey's blog, Face by Stace? Send your email to staceycamacho24@gmail.com
Do you have beauty question? Hit me up at staceycamacho24@gmail.com

Looking forward in hearing from you!

#cleansers #beauty #skincare 

No comments: