Search

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Shower Time!

Showering so doesn't take ten minutes. That's so ten years ago! Your hair and skin needs some TLC, so don't deprive them of it. It takes at least twenty minutes, at least to shower. When I shower, I`m efficient, like everything else in my life, this includes my love for luxury. Showering, like bath time is luxurious. I take proper care of myself. 



Photo Courtesy of vosizneias.com
1. Hair Wash
And, this is how I wash my hair, check it out on one of my best selling articles (Want to Achieve and Maintain Beautiful and Healthy Hair?) to get all the juicy tips, tricks and techniques that you can do right at home and in the shower!



Origins A Perfect World Creamy Body Cleanser With White Tea $35 CDN origins.com
Photo Courtesy of sephora.com
2. Body Cleanser
Something new that has hit the market; a cleanser for your body. It operates in the same fashion as a face cleanser. You would apply your cleanser first to open the pores and to prep the skin for when you exfoliate, followed by a body wash/bar soap.



Josie Maran Argan Sugar Balm Body Scrub $46 CDN josiemarancosmetics.com
Photo Courtesy of sephora.com
3. Body Exfoliating
Just like you exfoliate your face, you exfoliate your body for the exact reason. What is the reason you ask, well check out my article that explains all you need to know about the importance of exfoliation. Exfoliating : Which Exfoliator is for You??
TOCCA BEAUTY Florence Body Wash $22 tocca.com
Photo Courtesy of sephora.com



4. Body Wash/Bar Soap
I'm so not into a bar soap on my skin. Most soap bars are too harsh for the skin causing the skin to be sensitive, along with to dry out. However, there are some moisturizing bar soaps that deliver a two-in-one effect. So, it cleans your skin and moisturizes it. How great is that?! I like Rocky Mountain bar soaps, Lamb's Soapworks (I'm finishing up the ones I have, so I currently have mine), Upper Canada. My mother likes Dove. A loofah and body wash/bar soap is what I like. Body wash is my go to, to be honest. 


REN Tamanu High Guide Shaving Cream $34 ren.com
Photo Courtesy of sephora.com

5. Shave
When shaving in the shower, I like to use a razor that has shaving cream bar, plus a moisture bar built into the razar. The eliminates that extra step of using a shaving cream. All I need is water and a razar. Viola, shaving is complete. To get the full explanation to receive smooth legs, on my blog has all you need to know, so you can have smooth legs (Start Shaving!)


Caudalie Vine Body Butter $34 caudalie.com
Photo Courtesy of sephora.com
6. Butter Up!
I seldom use lotions or butters on my body, but when I do I prefer using a body butter. I'm picky on a body lotion due to my sensitive skin, as well as for me. Lotions that are non-greasy are the lotions I have a tendency to gravitate towards. 


Is there a sweepstakes contest or giveaway you would like to collaborate with Stacey Camacho? Email staceycamacho24@gmail.com 
Are you interested in being A Guest Blog Post? Hit Stacey up with an email: staceycamacho24@gmail.com
Would you like a product review or interview on Face by Stace blog? Send Stacey an email at staceycamacho24@gmail.com
Do you want to advertise on Stacey's blog, Face by Stace? Send your email to staceycamacho24@gmail.com
Do you have beauty question? Hit me up at staceycamacho24@gmail.com

Looking forward in hearing from you!

#beauty #hair #skincare

No comments: