Search

Monday, December 21, 2015

My Intake of Excercising!

Photo courtesy of: www.venusbuzz.com

I first began exercising when I was a child. I was a bit younger than ten years old. I would begin exercising at home whenever I didn't have school. Eventually, when I was eleven-years-old, I would walk forty minutes to the gym. After three years, I'm working out at the gym and studied a bit of karate. By the time I hit high-school, my exercising went to a whole new level. I'm boxing, kick boxing, taking self-defense classes, walking, taking dance lessons at school, as well as outside of school. I was in musical theatre. My active life style slowly declined by the time I was in my early twenties. All I was doing was walking. Eventually, I took up yoga, Pilates, as well as continuing to walk. Being active, has always been a part of my life. As you can see, containg an active life style is important to me. Slowly, I'm taking up hiking. Since, I have always been an indoorsy kind of girl. I'm coming to the realization of how much I like hiking. No, you will not see me camping anytime soon, unless it's glamping :). Gliking is right up my alley. Gliking (glamorous hiking) is the best! 

Getting back to exercising, exercising not only promotes longevity to your life, but also towards your skin. Meaning it helps to restore a youthful appearance. This contributes to my skin aging gracefully. 




Is there a sweepstakes contest or giveaway you would like to collaborate with Stacey Camacho? Email staceycamacho24@gmail.com 
Are you interested in being A Guest Blog Post? Hit Stacey up with an email: staceycamacho24@gmail.com
Would you like a product review or interview on Face by Stace blog? Send Stacey an email at staceycamacho24@gmail.com
Do you want to advertise on Stacey's blog, Face by Stace? Send your email to staceycamacho24@gmail.com
Do you have beauty question? Hit me up at staceycamacho24@gmail.com

Looking forward in hearing from you!

No comments: