Search

Monday, January 4, 2016

Get My Makeup Look: Wine Lips! Hot Makeup Trend!


  



From top to right:
Mascara: 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Mascara in Black Tea 
(C$31, www.100percentpure.com)

Bronzer: Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay Matte Waterproof Bronzer 
(C$36, www.tartecosmetics.com)

Lipstick: Teeez Trend Cosmetics Read My Lips Lipstick in Roulette Red 
($22, www.teeezcosmetics.com)

Concealer: Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream Eyes Broad Spectrum SPF 15 
(C$25, www.smashboxcosmetics.com)

Foundation: NYX BB Cream ($15, www.nyxcosmetics.com)

Eye Shadow & Eye Liner: MAKE UP FOR EVER in Volume 1 Nudes 
(C$49, www.sephora.com)

Blush: NARS Dual-Intensity Blush in Adoration (C$55, www.sephora.com)

Instructions: 
I always use brushes to apply my makeup. I'm always wiping off the excess product, to which you should always do. I either use the back of my hand, to warm up the product with my body heat, so it blends easily, in this case base products. Or, I'll use a paper towel. With that said, let's begin.

For my base I had applied my foundation, which hydrates the skin, as well as delivering colour. My foundation is in golden, so light-medium. Followed by concealer, to conceal anything that needs concealing that my foundation had missed. I used the brush that comes with formula. Lastly, I topped it off with bronzer sweeping it over my face for subtle colour. Keeping my complexion matte. I have always like my complexion to be matte. I don't know why. 

For my eyes, I had use a small crease brush with a tiny bit of black eye shadow. I applied this colour on my crease to define it, finishing the application in the middle of my upper lash line. So, I'd create V shape. With a clean crease brush, I had blended it. Next, in the palette - bottom row, far right, I had used the brown from the outer working towards the centre using a flat eye shadow brush. Blend with my crease brush. Applied two brown eye shadows in the middle row - middle and far left on the centre of the eye lid. With a matte grey - bottom row, middle, to be applied right beside the brown on the eye lid, so centre of the eye lid to the inner eye lid leaving a bit of room for the final colour. For the inner eye - upper row, centre I had applied the cream colour. This makes the eyes pop. Blend everything well. The black isn't seen, as it is strictly applied to give definition to the crease, as mentioned above and as an eyeliner. I don't apply eye liner on my bottom lash line. My eyes will look tired and small. Do the same on the other eye. 

Blush is applied by using the palette. The colour on the far right is what I had using a blush brush. Smiling, this allows my cheekbones to be seen. I had applied my blush from the apples of my cheeks to my hairline. Do the same on the other side. 

Lastly, I had applied my lipstick straight from the tube. I had used the flat part of the tube to apply the colour on the centre of my lips. To get into the corners, I had used the tip or corner of the lipstick, so the pointy part. Instead of lip liner, I decided to use powder and my mini powder blush to line my lips. This also locks in my rouge. 

There you have it, my look for the day :). 



Is there a sweepstakes contest or giveaway you would like to collaborate with Stacey Camacho? Email staceycamacho24@gmail.com 
Are you interested in being A Guest Blog Post? Hit Stacey up with an email: staceycamacho24@gmail.com
Would you like a product review or interview on Face by Stace blog? Send Stacey an email at staceycamacho24@gmail.com
Do you want to advertise on Stacey's blog, Face by Stace? Send your email to staceycamacho24@gmail.com
Do you have beauty question? Hit me up at staceycamacho24@gmail.com

Looking forward in hearing from you!


#makeup #beauty #naturalbeauty #redlips #winelips #wineitup

No comments: